Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I will pass this along to the twitter legal department.

Soyl you are a self confessed and confirmed LIAR. You are a disgrace to your fellow Indians.

However, you have just admitted to having sites and blogs that display my image as I have stated. This confirms everything I posted above.

Soyl why do you post my photo along side the name and address of a completely innocent man and so place his family in danger?

Thank you soyl you have confirmed that YOU set up the twitter account, I will pass this along to the twitter legal department.

Soyl, if you want to continue this then take it to the dot net site where you have multiple registrations including one of Bi Gal that you set up.

I am sure the members here are not interested in your rants. Please post things that will help this site, NOT things that will bring it into disrepute.

@Soyl you advised me to contact the admin as you were posting as "Big Al" on rahstyles .

I did that, and you will not be able to post as Big Al and impersonate me on there now. ow:

Are you so ashamed of your heritage that you have to post as me all over the internet.

Is it that bad that you have to bring your fellow Indians into disrepute, I always thought well of the Indian nation but you are letting them down very badly?

As you are also posting on there as "Panayeri" Why do I keep posting this

" IM AN IDIOT CAUSE I DONT FOLLOW RULES -IM AN IDIOT CAUSE I DONT FOLLOW RULES -IM AN IDIOT CAUSE I DONT FOLLOW RULES -IM AN IDIOT CAUSE I DONT FOLLOW RULES -IM AN IDIOT CAUSE I DONT FOLLOW RULES " :crazy:

It will be very hard as you are basically an honest person .

Sorry, you fail the first test.

Hey Soyl, good to see you have registered under your usual name on rahstyles.

See it was not all that hard was it?

Glad to see you admit they are CRETINS.

Today I pooped in the toilet. I'm a big boy !!

No comments:

Post a Comment