Saturday, December 7, 2013

I ROTFLMAO and shit myself when I saw this

As Paul M is unable to answer his critics because they are right. He decides to pull out his trusty keyboard to show what a loser he is by posting more insults. 

Game set and match. 


Paul M you lose again.

A very interesting thread on TAZ. Where BirdOPrey5 as a staff member of Vb tries to twist things and post crap trying to defend the rubbish flowing from the AFI staff. He says=
I ROTFLMAO and shit myself when I saw this. When I tried to voice legitimate concerns I am called a troll and defamatory posts are made about me and any one else who has the guts to stand up to the utter crap they are trying to feed us. I see no irony in any of this!

Genuine customers who try to post legitimate concerns are banned, have their posts altered and are insulted.

Joe if you think this why then did you run away like a coward from here instead of answering me like a man would.
It is because you are unethical and you and the truth are strangers and you cannot stand to see the truth posted.

Here is a note for you. EVERY time you allow derogatory comments to be posted about me a corresponding comment is now posted on other sites. It is YOUR income that is affected by your antics not mine. If you carry on letting my comments be stolen from here and posted in an altered form. You are losing not I.

I find it absolutely amazing that the antifraudintl staff just cannot get the message that their customers are the ones that should be looked after, instead they treat them like dirt.

@GTB. It is clear who is lying and it is not you. 

Once they turn to the dark side it is a very slippery slope to where they lie and deceive as a part of their online lives.

Confront them and they run away, as they cannot face the truth anymore and when the spotlight of truth shines on them they scurry away to hide under their rock.

Yet more from Mark B. Yeah come on lets "piss" on antifraudintl.org and Miyuki. Can we take bets on how long the comments stay there and how long before the poster is banned and how long before i get a diaper rash?

Mark B, how many "Piss" type comments have been moved, altered or deleted? 

How is it possible for them to remain employees and staff members when they are living in La La land?
I am an embarrassment to the antifraudintl.org management.

HMM. I think you just broke the twelfth commandment= " Thou shalt not pusheth thy luck" ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment