Saturday, May 28, 2011

I made the first post

Anyone notice that the fake "Bigal" above can only post copies of my old posts?

A Google search of these posts will confirm that they are all copies my old posts, this is why many of them are out of context. I re-affirm that the person posting as "Bigal " on CT is an imposter. Big Al.  

Some of you have asked for proof, here it is.

The post above made by the imposter "bigal" on CT is the SAME post that was posted on here recently by another imposter "little al" who has been banned for being an AE. In "Will the real Big Al please take his meds " post number three. DATE Thu 05/26/2011, 09:21 AM

We see now "bigal " 0n CT post it again as HIS idea.

However the ORIGINAL post that can be verified by the date, was made by me. HERE ON JUOT!!!! It is MY reply to Joe when his relative was subject to a scam in "My first scam bait"
post number 10. DATE Mon 02/07/2011, 04:43 PM

I made the first post, then it has been copied and posted by both "little al" AND "bigal" on CT.

Both without my permission, this is stealing my intellectual property A bannable offence according to the rules on CT. IE= "we have
adopted a policy of disabling or terminating, in appropriate
circumstances and at our sole discretion, the account of any Crunk
Times member who infringes the intellectual property rights of you"

We can see the original post made by me at the earlier date and then two copies made at a later date.  

No comments:

Post a Comment