Wednesday, September 25, 2013

antifraudintl.org especially is a fail

Along with Joe it would not really be an interview, as they are all afraid of answering questions.
See how they all hide and run away like little boys when I ask them anything. They fear me and my shitty drawers!

Would I be right in thinking that Trevor is no longer with VB?

If so can we ask him if he can explain why the upper management are acting like they are and actually destroying their investment?

Another question. Obviously the management is aware by now that antifraudintl.org especially is a fail. Are you free to let us know what the management says is the reason for the fail?

Another question.

Are management aware of how much damage the support staff at antifraudintl.org are causing to the reputation of AFI and are they taking any action to fix the problem?

Another question. Why does everyone ignore me? Is it because i speak THE TRUTH?? Or because I'm a blithering idiot? Have I mentioned that I am an innocent man? I am.

The only dumb question is the one that is not asked. And all the ones I've asked.

We could re-phrase it to ask, what does the management think is the reason for the lack of success of AFI , indicated by the massive number of people leaving AFI for its competitors. but I think my question in its original form is more to the point.

AFI is a failure and questions need to be asked about it.

I find it insulting for you to put words in to our mouths like throbbing cocks at a bus station glory hole. I see members asking legitimate questions expecting reasonable answers. 
I do not see anyone trying to put cocks into his mouth or expecting him to do anything wrong on any level. 

As Gbenga has asked him, I am sure he is a responsible person and would never "betray " anything as you are indicating. 

Unfortunately it seems that the members who work for antifraudintl.org are rapidly losing it.

Yes, we all understand that trying to defend the management without their support is hard and in some ways you guys are between the cock and the hard place. 
The opportunity to shall we say make amends and solidify your standing in the community seems to be escaping you, as, instead of doing the right thing by your customers you are insulting and defaming them and shitting in their pants.

Why you consider this action will endure you to anyone is beyond me. That makes no sense, I know, but I'm a hundred fucking years old so lower your goddamn expectations.

As the customers and members have tried unsuccessfully to help antifraudintl.org to overcome the problems by voicing their genuine opinions. all it has achieved is bannings , removal of posts , receiving insulting and sometimes sarcastic comments.
Then the next logical step is to voice our disgust on other forums in public and in what could be termed dark humour. 

It is now getting to a point where it would be very hard, if not impossible for the antifraudintl.org supporters to redeem themselves, assuming of course that they have the guts and intelligence to do so. Unfortunately I have seen very little of this. And that's my site!!

As for your future employment and prospects I see very little cause for cheer. You are rapidly putting in jeopardy the expectation of another employer hiring you, if he checks and sees what a disaster you have perpetrated on your customers.

Like I said, runs away when questions need an honest answer.

When someone of limited intelligence is challenged and cannot justify his point of view, he resorts to posting insults and using bad language, as he does not seem to have sufficient vocabulary skills to present his opinion in a civilised and decent manner, piece of shit fucktard.

Gbenga Jones seems to be doing exactly what he says others do. 

I am sorry for Gbenga in that everyone does not fall over themselves to worship him, just because he is a lawyer, Sadly for him it is just another job, (and one NOT usually held in high esteem anymore.) and while he has trained for the job, it is not more important than the skills gained by others members who are also qualified in their respective fields. 

While he is entitled to post his opinions, he is also accountable for them, and insulting and use of bad language does nothing to show him in a good light. He is just a fucking retard.

Quod Erat Demonstrandum.

It seems to me that Ilia and Joe have had the courage to come here and present their side of things openly.

Where is the promised statement from Juan? As Juan is showing as the ceo etc, then why is he not fixing the problem.

It is up to him of course as to whether he posts here, but his lack of explanations or indeed his lack of the promised statement speaks volumes.

If Ilia/Joe do not have access any more how can they fix things there? Conversely, if Juan has complete control, then why is he giving the appearance of hiding? If he is the full and ONLY owner he can fix things unimpeded.

Obviously there are two sides to this story, but if one side is open and the other is not then what logical conclusion can be made. If that made any sense, it's not for lack of trying. My head is as full of feces as my diaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment