Tuesday, July 2, 2013

A new type of blog emerges!!

Hello and welcome! This blog has been setup to discuss the art of "scambaiting"and the scambaiting world!
All members of the scambaiting communites are welcome to comment freely, without fear of their comments being deleted for speaking the truth!

Sadly this is happenning on some of the "baiting and support" forums!

I would like to thank the many baiters from all the forums, who do such a great job, and save many people the heartache that comes with finding out that they have just been scammed!
Sadly a lot of this work is being hampered by some mods and admins who have gone on a power trip!! and up until now have used the "Ban " button to silence any just critism of the actions of some of these "little hitlers"

There are some good mods and admins, but most are rapidly falling into the trap and being brainwashed by the "badge worshippers" above them !

Now there is a place where you can comment freely and put your opinions good or bad!
You can use your own name or a made up one, it does not matter, all i ask is that you tell the truth! and have backup for it if you can !

The main thing is that others CANNOT remove any comments on here ! so they will be a permanant record of the actions of the people concerned!

I will be putting comments and messages from many people in the baiting world on here.
We will be discussing many subjects, and your input is welcome.
please contact me if you have any questions! Thank you all

As I  have posted before, my account has been hacked!!   The second
email I set up has also been hacked ! so I have had to set up a third
to be able to post here !
This is getting beyond a joke, as the hacker is posting things on my
blog that I cannot access, and seems to be still hacking any Gmail
account I set up !
I can be contacted on [email address] as I seem to be unable
to access any Gmail account I  set up!
My many reports to Gmail have all gone unheeded as far as I know not
one reply!
Can someone from Gmail help me please??

No comments:

Post a Comment