Sunday, May 26, 2013

Can some one please answer a question please.

Can some one please answer a question please. Regarding adsense, I see posts quoting vastly different amounts of how much one receives per click.
What would be the average payment per click?

I am admin, super-mod, and shitbag-in-chief at http://antifraudintl.org/


De Master Yoda's Avatar
De Master Yoda is offlineShitbag-in-Chief






After repeating the same thing to idiots year after year, my pal Miyuki and I started making real money on our site by getting scam victims to send us money they would otherwise send to scammers. This works out well for me as I get a large cut of whatever the others bring in too. With adsense, do you think I could cover my tracks by falsifying records to show that's where the money comes from?

No comments:

Post a Comment