Saturday, May 25, 2013

What's happening at admin-talk.com?


Nothing much, just my old brand of fucknuttery.



  1. Big alActive Member

    Member Since:
    May 14, 2013
    Message Count:
    93
    Likes Received:
    27
    Copy of my post asking for help regarding Joe from the VB.org administrators.




  1. Big alActive Member

    Member Since:
    May 14, 2013
    Message Count:
    93
    Likes Received:
    27
    And so the impersonation of me by the scammers continues. One of my user names is Gbenga Jones and I use the avatar that the new member is using. And Joe wants me to give him my real name.:rolleyes:

    You might wonder why I use the name Gbenga Jones. It's simple: enough people associate total fucknuttery with the name Big Al or Alan James, so I needed to reestablish myself with a new persona, one that is fresh and sassy, and one that every Nigerian on the planet didn't associate with me. Of course, I am a flaming racist so I went to racist route and used this picture:





    And now nobody knows it's me because I do such a good job of concealing my identity and I can harass all the niggers I want. 


No comments:

Post a Comment