Saturday, October 18, 2014

impotent threats from the criminals at antifraudintl.org

Obviously I touched a nerve by exposing the scammers at AFI, and perhaps hurt their feelings as well. They are a sensitive bunch, and they should be since they are into so much illegal activity. I wonder if they are throwing shade at De Master Yoda for being so lax on security and not being able to ferret out which one of his trusted pals turned on them.



Maybe in the comments here, dear Miyuki, you can tell me how anything I have done is illegal. We already know that what you do is illegal, not sure how anything I have done could be considered wrong, I just exposed you and your friends for the deceitful cybercriminals that you are. Your stated goal at AFI is to fight online fraud. I am just doing the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment