Tuesday, October 28, 2014

I was discriminated against yet again.

You are discriminating against me. I am still under the threat of banning for mentioning a certain members name while every one else can freely mention him. Now I have a full diaper.



I have had my posts removed for talking about things while everyone else is free to discuss these same issues. WHAAAAAA

I have been attacked and these attacks have been allowed to stay, yet when I defend myself my posts are altered or removed. I am now taking off my diaper and throwing shit at the walls.

The attacks against me are still here the last time I looked and the ban for mentioning the guys name has not be annulled. WHAAAAAA

Now I will have to go and hack a few more email accounts to make myself feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment