Wednesday, July 30, 2014

now go to a fake site.

Whatever Chandy. Due to my lying and sometimes unintelligent rantings, combined with my self confessed mental issues I am becoming more and more irrelevant to anyone who has any common sense and can see through my obsessive behavior and smell my full diaper. Your impersonations of me and your stealing and posting of copies of my posts only show you to be a low caste Bhangi.

Face it, people are waking up to my childish cashbaiting and I am losing whatever small amount of credibility I may have had.

You are showing yourself to be a disgrace to good Indians and especially Malayalams everywhere.

Cliffy do you deny that the IP you used to post as me on Rahstyles and that you are currently using is incorrect?

As usual you have the wrong information. The last time I was never an admin I was a mod. So I had nothing to do with any "masterful administration" Do try to get your facts right, instead of listening to the morons who befriend you. I trust you have actual evidence of your accusations for a change?

As I read your post it seems to admit that members of the network are responsible.

The attacking of a jap ladyboi who is just trying to start a general faggotry forum shows how low those responsible have sunk.

Why indeed but this was not the case, you got caught out impersonating me.

I have seen you skirting the issue but NOT outright denying it.
Although that would not alter the facts that you WERE impersonating me on rahstyles.

Incorrect, despite you copying my post as your own, the money should I win, will go to the host of AFI so I may continue my cashbaiting operation. Definitely the best cashbaiting website in the world.

I doubt you will win as you do not appear to be posting on Rahstyles, at least under your own name.

I have been amazed at its popularity. A moment ago just about all the guests were looking at that one thread. Really impressive!

The more publicity the contest receives the better. I am sure it will be a big success as I keylog many computers and intercept many westies.

Thanks to Papa Johns Pizza for sponsoring my blog.

I am sure the $500 from the contest will be welcome to the winner. Good luck to all who enter. When I intercept the money I will use the money to buy more Depends.

There is still time so get to posting.

The site has been hijacked and links now go to a fake site.
Joe and myself are being impersonated by members here.

Good luck. It is an awesome contest.

The contest is a great idea and is already generating a lot of interest.

I have been amazed at its popularity. A moment ago just about all the guests were looking at that one thread. Really impressive!

The more publicity the contest receives the better. I am sure it will be a big success.

The contest is over and I have intercepted the money and spent it on bald head wax.


No comments:

Post a Comment