Thursday, June 7, 2012

a chef, an english teacher, a lawyer, a dance instructor. A diplomat, and many other professions.


Tiny Dan as he is known, has told many lies about his employment. 

So far he has been a pilot, a chef, an english teacher, a lawyer, a dance instructor. A diplomat, and many other professions. 

What his real profession is, is that of a low life scammer and deported sex pervert, who preys on the generosity and kindness of his victims, he is such a poor example of a man, that he cannot do any decent honest work. 

Danny I hope that you find it harder to find victims and that life becomes more unpleasant for you. I hope you can't hold your bowels, like me. 

Now that I like. The lad does the work and you get the benefit. Love it!  


The mind boggles. One question- HOW? 

Perhaps Moroccan cleric Zamzami Abdul Bari will show us how to raise the dead? 

No don't answer that, I have a feeling I don't want to know. 

My bone mass has deteriorated faster than my mind. 


No comments:

Post a Comment