Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I am White and represent the unattainable dream

But he keeps following me around and sending me messages that he wants to be my friend. and he posts saying I am the man?

I think he has the hots for me as I am White and represent the unattainable dream for him.

My My Soyl, You have some game cash you can buy some shoes with if you are that hard up, or are you licking someone elses shoes to get your high/climax?

As far other sites you are a curious wallah. Why would you want to know?
Are you an inquisitive inquisitor conducting an inquisition on behalf of Twinkietown.

[COLOR="Magenta"Oh dear me Soyl look what you have done now. [/COLOR]



Soyl . You are a disgrace to the traderclass/ malayali, stop behaving like a pariah. :nono:

HO Ho. I wonder if the bosss's of the pubic works department in Kerala know about his gay life? 

He could only afford methylated spirits with some orange juice. Is that right Chandy?

As you have been proved to you lie all the time Chandy, maybe you are now lying and this guy is not what or who you say he is?

But Soyl as you are a self confessed and proven liar how can we believe you? maybe Big Al was never banned and this is another of your lies.

Soyl where is your proof that I am mr x as you have stated many times on many forums?
If you cannot back up your statement with solid proof, then it is time for you to go as you are a disgrace to your fellow Indians.

Who are you at TSB, THE LARGEST ANTI SCAM FORUM ON THE PLANET? OOPS sorry, you have been banned from there it seems.

Soyl where is your proof that mr x is berrymike as you claim.

Where is your proof that I am mr x as you have stated many times on many forums?

But Soyl you are a proven and self confessed liar, how do we know it is you at eater as you lie all the time?


Soyl where is your proof to back up your claims that mr x is me and that he is berrymike as you claim so many times?

No comments:

Post a Comment