Monday, November 28, 2011

I want to destroy Rahstyles.

This is bulldust. the information regarding western union is incorrect .

Wu do not have an ID number they use a ten digit number that is called a MTCN, which is the Money Transfer Control Number.

This can be used to track the payment. usually the sender gives the receiver a test question and answer to enable them to pick up the money.

There are many places that handle WU but not all post offices do.

Usually you do NOT have to register with WU, just produce ID and the test question and answer to pick up the money.

This could possibly be a phishing attempt. it certainly is very suspicious. I would most certainly never give my personal details to anyone posting this on the internet.

Anyone who joins to vote will be giving his or her IP to the webmaster . Not a good thing to do.

I shudder to think what information he will collect if you go for the pay pal option.    

I want to destroy Rahstyles. I deleted the chatbox messages and the forums. Ban me ADMIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment